Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cookies & Milk

We're finally digging out of some of the ice & snow here on the farm.  The guys were kind enough to let me get caught up on some of the chores here in the house today.  I was almost excited to get the laundry & dishes caught up!  My only problem is that once I get the kitchen clean, I get the urge to cook something.  Kinda defeats the whole purpose of cleaning.

Cookies.  We hadn't had cookies in awhile.  So I made cookies...3 batches.  No-bake, snickerdoodles & something new called soft pudding cookies.  My biggest problem was that I didn't have the right kind of pudding mix, so I improvised.  They turned out okay, not quite what they were supposed to be, but good.  If you're wondering why so many cookies, well, I'm just like that sometimes.  My family is spoiled and I enjoy it (most of the time).  I wonder if they know how lucky they are...

Tomorrow may be one of those hectic days and I may not get to fix them anything special, but at least they'll have plenty of cookies to go with a glass of milk for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment